Hey, guys! Friendsgiving month is finally here and I have sooo much to share with ya’ll. Whether you’ve got your annual Friendsgiving coming up, you’re thinking of hosting your very first one this year, or just looking forward to Thanksgiving with family, you’ll find lots of helpful tips, recipes, and more right here in the upcoming weeks.
To kick things off, I’m thrilled to invite you to enter my ultimate Friendsgiving giveaway. Not one, but two lucky winners will receive a package (a $100 value) filled with some of my favorite essentials for cooking the perfect Friendsgiving dinner, including:
- Non-stick tongs and an instant-read meat thermometer (a must-have for roasting turkey) from my friends at OXO
- A ceramic Emile Henry pie dish (as seen here) OR a set of six Duralex Picardie tumblers (the classic French design I adore and use in many of my photos)
- A bottle of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from La Tourangelle
- The most adorable mini sea salt tins from Jacobsen Salt Co. that are the ideal size for stashing in your purse (you never know when a seasoning emergency will arise!)
- And a signed copy of my book, of course!
To enter to win, leave a comment below telling me about your favorite Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving memory (it can be a dish you tasted, a particularly heated family debate, or anything else!). The contest is open to US residents only and will close on Thursday, November 9th, 2017 at midnight EST. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email, so be sure to enter a valid email address in the space provided.