- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free unsweetened coconutmilk
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee (hot or cold)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- Handful of roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- About 1 tablespoon shaved dark chocolate
- In a small pot, combine the milk, coffee, oats, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat until creamy and cooked through, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Add the maple syrup to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with the hazelnuts and chocolate and serve immediately.
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrates: 27.8 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
Keywords: coffee, oatmeal, hazelnuts, chocolate, breakfast