This easy edamame dip features peppery arugula, creamy tahini, and garlicky olive oil. Serve with pita chips, crackers, and/or crudités.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thawed shelled edamame
- 1 packed cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water, or as needed
- In a small skillet, combine the oil and garlic and place over medium-low heat. When the garlic starts to sizzle, cook the mixture for 30 to 60 seconds, just until the garlic is lightly golden and fragrant (be careful not to burn it). Immediately transfer the mixture to a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients – from edamame through black pepper – and puree until smooth. Add water as needed to assist the mixture in blending and to achieve the desired consistency. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed. Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with extra oil and pepper, if desired. Serve with pita chips, crackers, and/or crudités.
Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrates: 5.7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
Keywords: edamame, arugula, dip, vegan, tahini