These quick and easy Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Perfect for holiday feasts, weeknight dinners, and weekend brunches!
- 2 1/2 pounds baby potatoes (See Note)
- 12 medium or large garlic cloves (about 1 head)
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Scrub the potatoes and pat try. Leave tiny potatoes whole and cut larger ones into 1-inch chunks.
- Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and add the whole garlic cloves (with their papery skins), rosemary, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer. (If your potatoes are too crowded, divide them among 2 trays).
- Roast until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy, tossing once halfway through cooking, 25 to 30 minutes total.
If you don’t have baby potatoes, use Yukon Gold or regular russets.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrates: 25.5 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
Keywords: roasted garlic, rosemary, potatoes, vegan, holiday side dish