A wintery orange twist on the traditional Moscow Mule cocktail.
- 1.5 ounces premium orange-flavored vodka (I used Stolichnaya)
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- About 1/3 cup Crabbie’s Spiced Orange ginger beer
- One 2“-slice fresh orange peel
- Pour vodka and orange juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for a few seconds and pour over ice into a serving glass. Top with Crabbie’s Spiced Orange ginger beer. To make the burnt orange garnish, hold the slice of orange peel between your thumb and pointer finger, with the orange side facing outward. Hold the orange peel over the flame of a lighter, warm it up for a few seconds, then press your fingers closer together – the oils in the peel should burst into a quick flame; drop the peel into the cocktail.