This homemade sesame-ginger vinaigrette is great on salads, noodles, and grain bowls. It doubles as a stir-fry sauce or dipping sauce for dumplings.
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon organic canola or other neutral-tasting oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or runny honey
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed.
- Alternately, combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
Keywords: dressing, vinaigrette, asian, sesame, ginger