This shredded carrot salad is an easy and light, 5-minute side dish. Featuring coriander seeds, dill, garlic, and vegan yogurt dressing.
- 5 medium carrots (about 1 pound), peeled and grated (See Note)
- 1/2 cup vegan Greek yogurt (like Anita’s or Cocojune)
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 heaping teaspoon toasted coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together all the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the yogurt mixture to the bowl with the carrots and stir to combine. Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed. Serve immediately.
To speed up the grating process, use your food processor with the shredding attachment to prep the carrots.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 60
Keywords: carrot, salad, coriander, dill, yogurt, vegan