This dressing is perfect for salads, grains bowls, falafel, and veggie burgers. You may also use it as a dip for crudités.
- ¾ cup packed roughly chopped cilantro leaves (about 1 small bunch)
- ½ cup well-stirred tahini
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 2 to 3 limes)
- 1 medium garlic clove, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fine salt salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender, food processor, or Nutribullet, combine the cilantro, tahini, water, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed. Scrape into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 96
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: dressing, tahini, lime, cilantro