What makes this the Ultimate Green Smoothie? It contains fruit, vegetables, whole grains AND caffeine, making it a nutritious solution for rushed mornings.
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (like almond, cashew, soy, or coconut)
- 2 handfuls of organic baby spinach or baby kale
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon all-natural unsweetened nut butter (like peanut, almond, or cashew)
- 1 tablespoon chia or hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (optional)
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into a serving glass and enjoy immediately.
- Calories: 350
- Fiber: 11.8 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
Keywords: smoothie, green smoothie, spinach, banana, matcha