This amount is enough for 2 to 3 stir-fries. Want a larger batch? Double the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2-inch knob ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to incorporate. Alternatively, add everything to a jar, close tightly with a lid, and shake to combine.
- To use the sauce, stir-fry your ingredients by themselves; then when everything is cooked through, add 3 to 4 tablespoons of sauce, stir to coat the ingredients, and turn the heat off. Be sure to shake the sauce before using since the ingredients may separate.
- Keep the sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 6.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
Keywords: healthy, homemade, vegan, stir fry, sauce