Wanna break up with store-bought salad dressing? This sun-dried tomato vinaigrette is a delicious all-purpose sauce for salads and grain bowls.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (red wine, white wine, or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 6 sun-dried tomato halves (about 1/4 cup), roughly chopped (See Note)
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or Vitamix, and blend until smooth. (Be careful not to blend for too long as the metal blades may warm the olive oil and alter its taste.) Transfer the dressing to a lidded jar or container and store in the fridge for up to several weeks.
If you’re concerned your sun-dried tomatoes are too dry to blend into the dressing, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 10-15 minutes before adding to the blender.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 150
Keywords: sun-dried tomato, vinaigrette, dressing, salad, vegan